** Also affects: hundredpapercuts
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** No longer affects: hundredpapercuts
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/89031
Title:
List views start with too-narrow name column
Status in Nautilus:
Fix Released
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
Fix Released
Status in “nautilus” package in Debian:
Confirmed
Bug description:
Binary package hint: nautilus
In Ubuntu Feisty (and not before, I think), when using non-browser
mode, and using list views by default, new windows are shown with very
little space for the first (name) column.
It's very annoying to resize the column each time I open a new folder,
just so I can see more than a couple of characters of the name.
ProblemType: Bug
Date: Thu Mar 1 20:10:34 2007
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 7.04
Uname: Linux murrayc-desktop 2.6.20-9-generic #2 SMP Mon Feb 26 03:01:44 UTC
2007 i686 GNU/Linux
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nautilus/+bug/89031/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp