Setting bug to confirmed because it affect multiple users.

** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  shuffle doesn't work in queue

Status in One Hundred Paper Cuts:
  New
Status in The Rhythmbox Music Management Application:
  Invalid
Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: rhythmbox

  Today my rhythmbox was upgraded to 0.9.8 by feisty beta. Now when I
  play my queue, it doesn't matter if "shuffle" is pressed or not - the
  songs are played in the order they stand there. Pressing shuffle also
  doesn't change the order. When I delete all songs from the queue and
  play the library on shuffle that works fine. Before the upgrade I
  didn't have the problem.

  EDIT:
  To be precise, it was upgraded to 0.9.8-0ubuntu3. I don't know which version
it was before, probably also a 0.9.8.

  Steps to reproduce:
  Put some songs into your queue and play them with shuffle turned on.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386