** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Opinion

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to firefox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1133172

Title:
  Firefox again loads all tabs on startup

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  A few months ago, firefox started only loading the tabs from a crashed
  session after the tab got focus. This means I don't have to enter tens
  of passwords and get several videos playing at once when I restore a
  crashed session.

  Today however when restoring the crashed session, I got the whole
  shebang: the list of passwords, five minutes before I could do
  anything (the "load" of pages-to-render runs in the 50-100), and many
  videos playing at once.

  The question is, should this be changed in the first place for a non-
  upgrade (but security fix) upgrade of my browser?

  Anyway, I'd like to voice my support for the situation where the
  browser loads the pages I select.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/1133172/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to