Is this bug still happening to you? Thank you for telling us!

** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  Thunderbird uploads mail from POP-server twice once in a while

Status in “thunderbird” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: thunderbird

  Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 bug report

  1) ubuntu 7.10
  2) 2.0.0.12+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.7.10.0
  3) I expected the mail once loaded to both remain in POP-mail server and in
local machine.
  4) Instead, once in a while Thunderbird uploads mail from POP-server anew.
Thus, I'll have mail doubled in my Inbox. This has happened already with
previous Thunderbird versions since the beginning February 2008 approximately 6
times.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386