Public bug reported:

I visited:
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.9-rc1-raring/

Waited until the page loaded.
Then I added "s" to "http"
https://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.9-rc1-raring/

waited for the timeout
and got this instead of the usual timeout message
XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state
Location:
jar:file:///usr/lib/firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/netError.xhtml
Line Number 311, Column 58:        <div
id="ed_netInterrupt">&netInterrupt.longDesc;</div>

(the ^ pointed at th last semicolon on the last line)

Unfortunately I wasn't even able to reproduce.
I remember seeing such errors in the past, though.

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

  XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu: