1) ubuntu 12.10 - qwerty keyboard
2) ? (keyboard layout application)
3) on greek keyboard layout, "shift+w" should have the symbol of U+0344
character (this number is representing the correct symbol from the
libreoffice4-special characters).
4) on greek keyboard layout, "shift+w" has the same result as "shift+s".

ps. the image of the layout has also the wrong symbol
("shift+s"="shift+w"). All greek layouts have the same problem.
Additionally, I couldn't find that character in any other key.

ps2. With "shift+w", I meant "W".. (the capital form of w key in greek
layout)

ps3. The symbol is missing is shown one of the red-colored keys (the one
on "W"'s position):
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Greek_keyboard.png

** Affects: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

wrong "w" in greek keyboard layout