Is this bug still valid? Which package does this bug affect? Thank you
for telling me!

** Project changed: cupsys => cupsys (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: cupsys (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: hplip (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: cupsys (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: hplip (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.

  USB HP OfficeJet G85 Doesn't Work In Hardy

Status in CUPS - Common Unix Printing System:
  New
Status in “cupsys” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “hplip” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: hplip

  Hi,

  re: USB HP OfficeJet G85 In Hardy 8.04

  Ever since I installed this printer, it doesn't print or scan.  When I
  try to print, the job goes to the printer, then it is thrown into
  "queue" (never printed) and I get a popup message that says "printer
  error" but no definition of the error.  When I try to use Xane, I get
  an error with a LONG bunch of numbers that I can't copy and paste.  It
  won't let me.

  I noticed the printer is installed as "default" only for some reason
  as well.  I cleaned the printer inkjets and printed a test page just
  fine, but it doesn't print any docs.  I do have HPLIP installed.  It
  doesn't seem to have an option to make in the "main printer" only
  "default"

  Have tried turning it off and on, unplugging it and plugging it back
  in.  Nothing.

  It acts like a spooling issue on the printer end, but no idea why Xane
  doesn't work at all either.

  Xane worked beautifully in Gutsy but the printer did the same thing as
  it does now except the problem was intermittant.  It works just fine
  on Windoze.  Can you help?

  Thanks cheryl