CrashCounter: 1
Date: Mon Mar 18 02:38:58 2013
Disassembly: => 0xb4cb7e11:     Cannot access memory at address 0xb4cb7e11
EcryptfsInUse: Yes
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/rhythmbox
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release i386 (20110427.1)
MarkForUpload: True
ProcCmdline: rhythmbox
SegvAnalysis:
 Segfault happened at: 0xb4cb7e11:      Cannot access memory at address
0xb4cb7e11
 PC (0xb4cb7e11) ok
 Stack memory exhausted (SP below stack segment)
 SP (0x7f3e7660) ok
 Reason could not be automatically determined.
Signal: 11
SourcePackage: rhythmbox
Stacktrace:
 #0  0xb4cb7e11 in ?? ()
 No symbol table info available.
 Cannot access memory at address 0x7f3e7660
StacktraceTop: ?? ()
ThreadStacktrace:
 .
 Thread 17 (LWP 7676):
 #0  0xb778a424 in ?? ()
 No symbol table info available.
 Cannot access memory at address 0xbf83f7c4
Title: rhythmbox crashed with SIGSEGV
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to raring on 2013-01-16 (60 days ago)
UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout libvirtd lp lpadmin plugdev sambashare
vboxusers

** Affects: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-crash i386 need-i386-retrace raring

** Information type changed from Private to Public

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  rhythmbox crashed with SIGSEGV

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu:

  This crash occurred while tried to change next song in Rhythmbox...
  Apart from these this player get hangs often while I resume the song
  after period of time. I will always play only MP3 songs only from
  local hard drive. I've activated last.fm plugin in rhythmbox.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
  Package: rhythmbox 2.98-0ubuntu3
  Uname: Linux 3.8.0-13-generic i686