** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 549184
   brasero dialog "please eject the CD yourself" has a Cancel button instead of
OK.
   Have to eject the disc manually to complete the burn process

Packages, which is subscribed to brasero in Ubuntu.

  brasero failed to record actual data on disk

Status in “brasero” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: brasero

  I'm trying to record a data cd with mp3 files for a car player.

  Recording seems to progresses OK. Same with verification. After the
  verification progress bar reaches 100% I get a dialog window saying I
  need to eject the disk manually, since this is required for the
  process to finish (wth!?) and automatic eject has failed. The dialog
  has only a cancel button, so I expect it to disappear after I eject
  the cd. However it does not disappear. Clicking cancel allows me to
  save brasero log file and report bug.

  Inserting the cd and opening it with nautilus shows all files and
  folders that have to be on the disk. However if I try playing these
  files with a media player (I've used audacious), all but the first
  file of the first folder are reported as zero length tracks. The first
  track is playable for the first 2 minutes (approximately) out of four
  and a half minutes total.

  I've observed the above described behavior two times. Between both
  attempts I've restarted my computer and also managed to get a copy of
  nero linux and successfully record the compilation.

  I believe details of my system should be attached to this bug. I'm
  also attaching the brasero log file even though I think it should be
  auto-attached. Please advise if/what other details you need.

  Package: brasero 2.32.0-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-24.42-generic 2.6.35.8
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-24-generic i686
  Architecture: i386