   Have to eject the disc manually to complete the burn process

Packages, which is subscribed to brasero in Ubuntu.

  Please eject disc from image file manaully

Status in “brasero” package in Ubuntu:

  When using the disc copy feature at the end of the 1st stage image
  creation phase I receive the above message even though the disc has
  successfully ejected.  The problem is that although you can remove the
  source disc and insert the destination disc you cannot proceed to the
  second stage disk write phase.  The dialog box "Please eject the disk
  manually" has only one option "Cancel" which cancels the entire
  process sending you back to the start where you cannot find the image
  created in the 1st stage.

  Putting in the destination blank disc before canceling the dialog box
  and selecting Brasero from the quick launch dialog also does not allow
  access to the created disc image which is stored nowhere I could find.

  I reported this problem in 2009 using ubuntu 8.04 and 9.10 on another
  machine so cannot understand why this is still not resolved in 2012 in
  ubuntu 12.04?

  I have never seen disc copy to a single drive work on any machine in
  any version of ubuntu although if you copy to image and later make a
  disk from the image file you can work a round this behaviour.  Also
  the image creation process is very slow compared to other disk copy
  solutions.

  Please fix or remove the option.

  Package: brasero 2.32.1-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-16.67-generic 2.6.38.8
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-16-generic i686
  Architecture: i386