*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1158133 ***
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1158133

** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 1158133
   System-error after startup

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1158136

Title:
  System-error after startup

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  After last kernel-update from 3.2.0-38 to 3.2.0-39 my PC started very
  slowly and I got the notification that a system error happened. I have
  deinstalled the newest kernel and running the previous Kernel again.
  The system is starting al little faster but I'm still getting the
  notification, that a system error happened. .

  Xdiagnose-tool shows following error: 
  pci0000:00: ACPI_OSC request failed (AE_ERROR), returned control mask: 0x1d

  P.S. I don't know for sure, that the error is based on the mentioned
  error, wich is displayed by the xdiagnose-tool

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: xorg 1:7.6+12ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-38.61-generic-pae 3.2.37
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-38-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu17.1
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Thu Mar 21 06:42:19 2013
  DistroCodename: precise
  DistroVariant: ubuntu
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386 
(20120423)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: xorg
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1158136/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to