I am using ubuntu 12.04
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to pidgin in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/346554
Title:
indicator-applet fails to bring pidgin to foreground
Status in One Hundred Paper Cuts:
Invalid
Status in “indicator-applet” package in Ubuntu:
Invalid
Status in “pidgin” package in Ubuntu:
Confirmed
Bug description:
Binary package hint: indicator-applet
The indicator-applet cannot bring pidgin to the front sometimes
when another program is focused. I have created a capture video to explain it.
First you see that the applet can bring up pidgin fine.
But when I open a new tab in opera and then click the applet the
contact list of pidgin is not opened in the foreground. But you can see
it appear in the bar at the bottom.
Description: Ubuntu jaunty (development branch)
Release: 9.04
indicator-applet:
Installed: 0.1.3-0ubuntu1
Candidate: 0.1.3-0ubuntu1
Version table:
*** 0.1.3-0ubuntu1 0
500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com jaunty/main Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/346554/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp