Public bug reported:

I've got glade-gtk2 and glade packages installed, but both of them have
the same menu entries.

i.e. if I click Applications -> Programming I get two "Glade" menu
entries with identical icons, but one loads the GTK3 version and the
other the GTK2 version.

My current versions are:
 glade-gtk2: 3.8.0-0ubuntu5
 glade: 3.14.0-0ubuntu1.1


This means I have to launch each in turn and see which one I get.

I've renamed one of them in my own menu for now, but obviously it would
be good if the GTK2 one got a name like "Glade GTK2" on the menu by
default to avoid confusion.

** Affects: glade-3 (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to glade-3 in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1159138

Title:
  glade-gtk2 has same name in menu as Glade 3

Status in “glade-3” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I've got glade-gtk2 and glade packages installed, but both of them
  have the same menu entries.

  i.e. if I click Applications -> Programming I get two "Glade" menu
  entries with identical icons, but one loads the GTK3 version and the
  other the GTK2 version.

  My current versions are:
   glade-gtk2: 3.8.0-0ubuntu5
   glade: 3.14.0-0ubuntu1.1

  
  This means I have to launch each in turn and see which one I get.

  I've renamed one of them in my own menu for now, but obviously it
  would be good if the GTK2 one got a name like "Glade GTK2" on the menu
  by default to avoid confusion.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glade-3/+bug/1159138/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to