Public bug reported:

I'm using the latest update to Ubuntu 13.04 (64-bit).  The version of
libreoffice calc is:  Version 4.0.1.2 (Build ID: 400m0(Build:2)). I open
a spreadsheet (either .csv or .ods). If I make the window smaller the
window locks up. You can't move it with the cursor unless you also press
the alt key. You cannot resize it. You can't use calc and you can't quit
or exit. You have to kill it. On restarting calc it wants to rebuild it.
When I make a window smaller I don't expect the software to lock up.

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1159152

Title:
  libreoffice calc freezes when you make its window smaller

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I'm using the latest update to Ubuntu 13.04 (64-bit).  The version of
  libreoffice calc is:  Version 4.0.1.2 (Build ID: 400m0(Build:2)). I
  open a spreadsheet (either .csv or .ods). If I make the window smaller
  the window locks up. You can't move it with the cursor unless you also
  press the alt key. You cannot resize it. You can't use calc and you
  can't quit or exit. You have to kill it. On restarting calc it wants
  to rebuild it. When I make a window smaller I don't expect the
  software to lock up.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1159152/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to