Hello again. I have got an update in ubuntu 13.04 and I have to say that the
message has disappeared (you can try to use the command gksu in the terminal to
demonstrate it) . At the other side all applications that functioned with gtk
don't start any more. Are you still sure it is a bug related to libcanberra
which regulates the sound?
I cannot give more informations until the next update in raring. For me
cryptkeeper and taskcoach are out of order yet. Could someone suggest other
common gtk applications to test and reproduce this bug?

Packages, which is subscribed to libcanberra in Ubuntu.

  Please, silence IA__gdk_error_trap_pop: assertion `gdk_error_traps !=
  NULL' failed

Status in “libcanberra” package in Ubuntu:

  On Kubuntu 12.10, whenever a gtk application is opened from the
  konsole, the terminal gets flooded with

  Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_error_trap_pop: assertion `gdk_error_traps !=
  NULL' failed

  which makes the konsole almost impossible to use after a gtk
  application has been backgrounded.

  The only way to start gtk apps from the konsole (or a terminal)
  keeping the konsole usable is to start them redirecting stderr to
  /dev/null, which should not be the case.

  This message turns a probably innocuous bug in gtk apps into a severe
  annoyance also to the konsole.