Same for me, I realy need this feature.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  Add feature: send input to multiple tabs/windows

Status in “gnome-terminal” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 11.10, gnome-terminal 3.0.1-0ubuntu3.

  I am often using multiple tabs to connect via SSH to different, but
  identically configured, servers. KDE's Konsole and many other terminal
  emulators offer the capability to copy the input from one tab to other
  tabs and/or other windows.

  In Konsole, this feature is under "Edit/Copy Input To..." and allows
  to choose among "All tabs in current window" or "Select tabs..." or
  "None" to disable the feature.

  Currently I am using Ubuntu and I have to install all KDE/Qt
  dependencies required by Konsole just for this functionality.

  Would it be possible to add this feature to gnome-terminal ?