Was a fix released or was the bug report invalidated?

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

  sandybridge m gt2+ GPU Lockup render.IPEHR:0x41800000

Status in “xserver-xorg-video-intel” package in Ubuntu:

  The occurence of this error results in freezing of the screens. There seems
to be some activity on the hard drive and the network ports, so it looks like
it's only affecting the display drivers. Occurrence of this error requires a
hard reboot most of the time.  Some times it is captured by the Apport package
and we get to see the details of the crash. We have been extending the screen
to a monitor.  Also this is a machine that is used for extensive software
development purpose.
  Running Ubuntu 12.04 LTR
  Lenovo T420 running intel core i5

  This is now happening on 2 Lenovo t420's here in our office.

  Package reported as xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.17.0-1ubuntu4