Release:        12.10
empathy:
  Installed: 3.6.0.3-0ubuntu1
  Candidate: 3.6.0.3-0ubuntu1
  Version table:
 *** 3.6.0.3-0ubuntu1 0
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

The Subscription Request dialogue includes almost no information. There are
no links to what service it's talking about. There are no links to this person's
profile page. I also don't see an option to table to request. Do I have to
respond
to it immediately? Is closing the dialogue the same as declining it?
It's also not clear how to get to a list of currently active subscription
requests.
I'm pretty sure I had a bunch of subscription requests but I am unsure where
they went or what happened to them after I closed them.
Why is it called a subscription request anyway?

** Affects: empathy (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu: