This bug also affects me. The Simulated Secondary Click tick bBadCursor
(invalid Cursor parameter)ox is checked, but after each restart, the
option fails to function. Clicking and holding performs as if the option
was turned off, even though it clearly is on in the panel.

I am attaching my .xsession-errors as well.

** Attachment added: ".xsession-errors"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon/+bug/1007691/+attachment/3617000/+files/.xsession-errors

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  Simulated Secondary   click sometimes stops working after reboot even
  though it's still enabled

Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” package in Ubuntu:

  When I enable the Simulated Right-Click feature, it works, but after
  turning off my laptop and turning it on again, the option still says
  "ON" but does not work. I have to turn it off, then on again. Then it
  seems to work. Hmmmmm...

  This may also help: Ubuntu does not recognize my PowerBook G4 as a laptop, so
apm also has some suspend+restore problems.
  Release: 12.04
  GnomeControlCenter Version: 1.3.4.1

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.4.1-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-24.37-powerpc-smp 3.2.14
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-powerpc-smp ppc
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
  Architecture: powerpc
  Date: Fri Jun  1 18:00:42 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release powerpc
(20120423)
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: gnome-control-center
  usr_lib_gnome-control-center:
   activity-log-manager-control-center 0.9.4-0ubuntu3
   deja-dup                            22.0-0ubuntu2
   gnome-bluetooth                     3.2.2-0ubuntu5
   indicator-datetime                  0.3.94-0ubuntu2