** Changed in: libfriends (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: qml-friends (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-lens-friends (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] replace gwibber-service with Friends

Status in “friends” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “libfriends” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “libunity” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “qml-friends” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity-lens-friends” package in Ubuntu:

  During the Quantal cycle, in an effort to port gwibber-service from
  python2 to python3 we determined it would be better to just rewrite it
  to make it more robust and testable.

  That has been rewritten under the "friends" package, it is very well
  tested and we should utilize that for raring.  The old codebase brings
  with it lots of baggage, from bugs to code that is hard to test.  The
  new codebase has an extensive test suite.