Public bug reported:

After updating to Firefox 20 it feels like my theme is crashing when I try to
download files.
If I run "firefox" in a terminal while downloading a file I get this output:

[ConvConfHandler] isPreferred contentType: application/x-zip-compressed

A TAR archive is atteched with to images. One showing Firefox before
downloading a file and one after I have downloaded a file.

louis@louis-laptop:~$ lsb_release -rd
Release:        12.04

Installed version of firefox: 20.0+build1-0ubuntu0.12.04.3

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "How Firefox looks before  and after downloading a file"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1166343/+attachment/3631689/+files/firefox_images.tar.bz2

  Theme crashes in Firefox 20 while downloading

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu: