** Branch linked: lp:ubuntu/raring-proposed/cups

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  lexmark e250d needs usb-no-reattach-default=true

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  but doesn't need usb-unidir-default

  I'm by no means an expert there but found the above while browsing
  bugs similar to
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+bug/1032456 and made
  good use of the instructions ;)

  # lsusb
  Bus 002 Device 002: ID 043d:00f3 Lexmark International, Inc.

  I'm happy enough with workaround under precise and plan to upgrade
  quantal any day.

  Let me know if you need more info or tests.