Thank you for reporting this bug to Ubuntu. RELEASE reached EOL on October 28,
2012.
See this document for currently supported Ubuntu releases:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

I've tried recreating this bug with 12.04 and was unable to, given the
information you've provided. Please upgrade to the latest version and
re-test. If the bug is still reproducible, increase the verbosity of the
steps to recreate it so we can try again.

Do feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

** Changed in: gnome-terminal (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  i can't type a command in terminal

Status in “gnome-terminal” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  i can't type in it at all.( the message is-the child process exited
  normally status 0.& screen is terminating ?

  Package: gnome-terminal 2.32.1-0ubuntu3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-15.66-generic 2.6.38.8
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-15-generic i686
  Architecture: i386