On 13-04-14 02:36 PM, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
> This was apparently fixed in rhythmbox 2.98 which is available in Ubuntu
> 13.04.

Which doesn't really do LTS users much good.  Can we have a fix
backported?  Or even just the patch I supplied to this bug applied and
released?

TBH, getting a fix released in LTS doesn't really matter so much to me
since I have the patch here and I have patched my local copy, but I'm
just thinking of others that might be experiencing it.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1095270

Title:
  segfault in rb_track_transfer_batch_check_profiles()

Status in The Rhythmbox Music Management Application:
  Fix Released
Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I have what appears to be a pretty reproducible segfault here in 2.96.

  If you need any more info, please don't hesitate to ask.

  FWIW, I do have a full apport crash report but since apport sends
  whole core files, which these days typically contain account
  credentials, I don't send apport bug reports.  I will attach the
  ThreadedStacktrace though.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: LinuxMint 12
  Package: rhythmbox 2.96-0ubuntu4.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-29.46-generic-pae 3.2.24
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-29-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu15.1
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Wed Jan  2 06:08:13 2013
  MarkForUpload: True
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_CA.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: rhythmbox
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/rhythmbox/+bug/1095270/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to