Please run the following command to gather logs:
apport-collect 1169253
** Package changed: ubuntu => xorg (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1169253
Title:
Screen resolution fixed 1024x768
Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
Hello. I've just installed Ubuntu 12.10 64bits, on an Acer Veriton
X2610G. I have got an issue with video resolutions, I can't set the
screen to a higher resolution than 1024x768. I'm using a quite old LG
Flatron monitor (L1910SM), but I've set higher resolutions to it in
other operating systems.
The processor of the PC is a Intel Core i5 2320, with 4GB of RAM.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1169253/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp