[Expired for totem (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: totem (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.

  totem messes up dual screen setup

Status in “totem” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 with an Nvidia Geforce 8600M GS graphics
  card.    I'm using the proprietary Nvidia driver 280.13

  I'm running in Twinview mode, with a 1280x1024 flat panel and a
  1280x800 laptop screen to the right.

  When I start up totem it messes up this set up.   I end up unable to
  get to the bottom 2024 pixels on the flat panel and unable to move to
  the laptop screen.

  Firing up Nvidia settings daemon and disabling the flat panel, then
  re-enabling usually solves the problem.

  Note this problem is not new in 11.10, it has been there for several
  releases.