Architecture: amd64
Date: Fri Apr 26 10:18:23 2013
DistributionChannelDescriptor:
 # This is a distribution channel descriptor
 # For more information see http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributionChannelDescriptor
 canonical-oem-somerville-oneiric-amd64-20111116-1
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" - Build amd64 LIVE Binary
20111116-18:24
SourcePackage: nautilus

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug apport-lpi oneiric

  menus were lost and computer works very slow

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Computer becomes busy then time will come computer experienced hanging
  with my works. After display will change, exit menus (close, minimize,
  maximize) were lost. Then when you close the file, you'll find your
  desktop without shortcut menus/icons.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.2.0-0ubuntu5
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-14.23somerville3-generic 3.0.9
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-14-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64