@Bryce, any ideas why it is not capturing the complete set of logs?

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

  Problems with dual monitor on Intel HD graphics

Status in “xserver-xorg-video-intel” package in Ubuntu:

  After my upgrade to ubuntu 13.04 stable I've got Problems with my dual
monitor configuration on an Intel HD 4000 Graphics System. The second monitor
blanks and gives an input frequenzy mismatch error (this one is connected using
the HDMI Output). Futher the startup Panel of unity gets purple and the whole
Session is not responsive. I'm only able to switch into a console using the
STRG+ALT+Fx command and do a reboot from there. If I switch back to X the whole
System stops responding.
  I found a working Configuration using the Gnome3 in Fallback Mode w/o
effects, opening the Screen Resolution Applet, switching the second monitor off
and on again in this dialog then its working inside that session, but no way to
use Unity or Gnome with the full feature set.
  It seems that the expired Bug #1155568 tells exactly the same story.

  Package: xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.21.6-0ubuntu4
  Date: Sat Apr 27 13:05:50 2013
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Beta amd64
(20120327.1)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: xserver-xorg-video-intel
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to raring on 2013-04-25 (1 days ago)
  ---
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Beta amd64
(20120327.1)
  MarkForUpload: True
  Package: xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.21.6-0ubuntu4
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags:  raring
  Uname: Linux 3.9.0-994-generic x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to raring on 2013-04-25 (1 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dialout dip libvirtd lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
vboxusers video wireshark