** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  I wanted to adjust the speed of my touchpad, because it was too fast for
- me. So I adjusted it in the settings, but every time i close the
+ me. So I adjusted it in the settings, but every time I close the
  mouse/touchpad settings window the value will go back to default.

- I can adjust the speed in the console when i type :
- xinput --set-prop "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad" "Device Accel Velocity
Scaling" 7.
+ I can adjust the speed in the console when I type :
+ xinput --set-prop "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad" "Device Accel Velocity
Scaling" 7.

  Hope this can be fixed soon.

  Mouse/Touchpad speed cannot be adjusted via GUI

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu: