Public bug reported:
Since 13.04, the F3 key to split the screen in Nautilus doesn't work. I
understand this was removed because it didn't work with touch screens,
but I (and many others) do not use touch screens, and I miss the
functionality, which was quick and easy and useful.
Please restore it.
** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1175230
Title:
Split-screen (F3) missing in Nautilus since 13.04
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
Since 13.04, the F3 key to split the screen in Nautilus doesn't work.
I understand this was removed because it didn't work with touch
screens, but I (and many others) do not use touch screens, and I miss
the functionality, which was quick and easy and useful.
Please restore it.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1175230/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp