** Changed in: totem (Ubuntu)

     Assignee: Ubuntu Desktop Bugs (desktop-bugs) => (unassigned)

Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.

  bemused plugin in totem-plugins not working

Status in Totem Movie Player:
  Fix Released
Status in “totem” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: totem-plugins

  I cannot get the bemused plugin to work..I have tried recompiling from
  the source package, but no success. The plugin doesn't appear in totem
  (Edit->Plugins). I don't get any relevant debugging output when
  running totem --debug from a terminal

  This is the Ubuntu version:
  Release:      8.0

  totem-plugins: