Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  Libreoffice Base, charts in reports throw an exception error of type
  com.sun.lang.WrappedTargetException

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  When I insert a chart in a report to give a graphical representation
  of a table or some query result I can see the chart correctly in edit
  mode but when I try to run the report I get the following Error:

  -SQL Status: S1000
  -An error occured while creating the report.

  The information of the error reads:
  -An exception of type com.sun.lang.WrappedTargetException was caught
  -Failed to parse the report

  I have used the wizzard to generate the initial report with showing the data
in the Header and Detail section.
  I then modified the report making Header and Detail sections invisible and by
adding the Report Header and Footer.
  The chart I inserted in the Report header which shows fine in edit mode.
  The report does not run however.
  I tried to save the report before running but when I leave the edit mode and
run the report the report just shows empty pages.

  This error first appeared in version 3.5.

  I am using Libreoffice 3.6.5 in Ubuntu 12.04 and also in Ubuntu 12.10
  on i386 laptops (Dell Inspiron 6000 and Acer Aspire 5336). Both
  operating systems behave the same.