** Description changed:

  Hi. I installed Ubuntu 12.04 version. In subsequent kernel updates, the
  sound began to fail. When playing on the internal speakers of the
  Toshiba L745 with Conexant CX20585 card, the sound is played for 25
- seconds to 1 minute, and then silence. Sound indicator bar indicates
- that continuous playing. If I connect the headphones, sounds perfectly.
- The rest of the components, internal microphone and external HD Sound
- run smoothly. The problem persists in 12.10 and 13.04.
+ seconds to 1 minute and mute. Sound indicator bar indicates that
+ continuous playing. If I connect the headphones, sounds perfectly
+ headphone, if unplugged no sound in internal speaker. The rest of the
+ components, internal  and external microphone and HDMI Sound run
+ smoothly. The problem persists in 12.10 and 13.04.

  System:
  Ubuntu 12.10

  Alsa-base:
  1.0.25+dfsg-0ubuntu3.1

  PulseAudio:
  1:2.1-0ubuntu4

  Module Alsa DKMS installed  but not working.

** Attachment added: "hda-analyzer.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/1177302/+attachment/3668398/+files/hda-analyzer.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  TOSHIBA L745 -Conexant CX20585 Headset ok, Internal Speaker mute 25
  seconds

Status in “alsa-driver” package in Ubuntu: