** Project changed: launchpad => jockey (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to jockey in Ubuntu.

  Additional Drivers fails to report active driver in use

Status in “jockey” package in Ubuntu:

  I did a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04.2 and when I went to install the
proprietary AMD/ATI drivers, I was given three choices:
  ATI FGLRX -post release update
  ATI FGLRX -experimental beta
  Experimental AMD binary Xorg driver and kernel module

  I installed first the post release update, but when I went to additional
drivers it stated the driver is activated but not currently in use.
  However, when I used the terminal and entered fglrxinfo, it indicated the
driver was in use.
  Subsequently, I also installed the FGLRX experimental beta and got the same
from additional drivers, driver is activated but not currently in use. It also
says "No proprietary drivers are in use on this system."

  Again, when I enter fglrxinfo it returns the following:
  display: :0 screen: 0
  OpenGL vendor string: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
  OpenGL renderer string: ATI FirePro V4800 (FireGL) Graphics Adapter
  OpenGL version string: 4.2.11978 Compatibility Profile Context FireGL

  So, what is the problem with Additional Drivers indicating "No
  proprietary drivers are in use on this system." ?