Public bug reported:
The attached file is an official form by the French Ministry of Interior
that one must fill out using one's computer and then print and sign.
The date at the bottom left of the first page is supposed to be the date
of signature. However, it is filled with a date in July 2011, and cannot
be modified. I checked the properties of the PDF file, and the 19th July
2011 is the date the PDF file was last modified.
When I open the same file in Adobe Reader, this date field shows today's
date, as expected.
Actually, I am not sure whether this is a bug in evince or the form was
designed improperly. I am not fluent enough in PDF to check this.
** Affects: evince (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Attachment added: "cerfa_12100-02-1.pdf"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1180827/+attachment/3678321/+files/cerfa_12100-02-1.pdf
** Description changed:
The attached file is an official form by the French Ministry of Interior
that one must fill out using one's computer and then print and sign.
The date at the bottom left of the first page is supposed to be the date
- of signature. However, it is filled with a date in July 2011, and not
- modified. I checked the properties of the PDF file, and the 19th July
+ of signature. However, it is filled with a date in July 2011, and cannot
+ be modified. I checked the properties of the PDF file, and the 19th July
2011 is the date the PDF file was last modified.
When I open the same file in Adobe Reader, this date field shows today's
date, as expected.
Actually, I am not sure whether this is a bug in evince or the form was
designed improperly. I am not fluent enough in PDF to check this.
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1180827
Title:
PDF Form : evince shows the date the PDF form was designed instead of
the current date
Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
The attached file is an official form by the French Ministry of
Interior that one must fill out using one's computer and then print
and sign.
The date at the bottom left of the first page is supposed to be the
date of signature. However, it is filled with a date in July 2011, and
cannot be modified. I checked the properties of the PDF file, and the
19th July 2011 is the date the PDF file was last modified.
When I open the same file in Adobe Reader, this date field shows
today's date, as expected.
Actually, I am not sure whether this is a bug in evince or the form
was designed improperly. I am not fluent enough in PDF to check this.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evince/+bug/1180827/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp