** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  Border thickness changes between LO Calc and MS Excel

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi

  I am running LO 3.5.7.2 and MS Office 2010 using Wine/Crossover in Ubuntu
12.04 .
  I usually use LO Calc but have to use MS Excel when collaborating with
colleagues because some formatting issues.

  What I expect:
  border thickness to be the same when opening a file in either Calc or Excel.

  What happens instead:
  1) If I set border in Calc spreadsheet to smooth line with thickness of 0.05
pt, save it in xlsx or xls format, and then open the file in Excel, the border
appears as a fine dotted line in Excel.
  2) If I set border in Excel spreadsheet to thinnest smooth line, save it in
xlsx format, and then open the file in Calc, the line appears as a thick line
(1.00 pt) in Calc.

  Note: Line thickness does not change if I set it as fine line in
  Excel, save it in xls format, and then open in Calc.

  Thanks

  Package: libreoffice (not installed)
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu17.2
  Architecture: amd64