** Changed in: gimp

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+2.0 in Ubuntu.

  Crash while saving file with same name as a deleted file

Status in The GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP):
  Expired
Status in “gtk+2.0” package in Ubuntu:

       I was making a bunch of pictures systematically, so the names
  were j001.jpg, j002.jpg and so on.  I decided I was going to do things
  a different way so I deleted all the old files and I started making
  the first new picture.  I clicked "save as" and the title of the last
  old picture (the one I deleted) was still in the title spot.  I went
  to change it, but it wouldn't let me.  The cursor was the loading icon
  and when I moved it over the title it would disappear.  After about 5
  seconds it crashed.