** Changed in: xkeyboard-config (Ubuntu Natty)

Packages, which is subscribed to xkeyboard-config in Ubuntu.

  on upgrade, keyboard config changed to use deadkeys

Status in “xkeyboard-config” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “xkeyboard-config” source package in Natty:
  Invalid
Status in “xkeyboard-config” source package in Oneiric:

  Binary package hint: console-setup

  On upgrade from maverick to natty, my keyboard config was changed from
  US Dvorak international w/o deadkeys to US Dvorak international w/
  deadkeys.  Changing the "default" dvorak international keyboard config
  to use deadkeys is ok, but then my previous keyboard setting should be
  respected on upgrade.  Switching deadkeys on/off on upgrade would be
  very painful for a user who doesn't already know what deadkeys are.

  Package: console-setup 1.57ubuntu17
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-28.49-generic 2.6.35.11
  Date: Fri Mar 25 11:33:16 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release amd64
(20100816.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US:en
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: console-setup
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-03-24 (0 days ago)