** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu Natty)

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  Menus do not work immediately after starting thunderbird

Status in “thunderbird” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “thunderbird” source package in Natty:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  This bug affects rapid release firefox versions and unity-2d in Natty.

  Directions:

  1) I'm not sure if it matters, but I don't have a ~/.thunderbird
  2) Start thunderbird (I started it from the unity launcher)
  3) Don't create a new account
     - hit "cancel" in 12.0.1
     - hit "I think I'll configure my account later" in 13.0.1
  4) Now click on a button in the global menu

  Of course, a menu should be displayed at this point. But for me, no
  menu is displayed. Clicking elsewhere on the screen and then clicking
  a button in the global menu will now correctly display a menu.

  I see this bug with unity-2d 3.8.4.1-0ubuntu1.1 and thunderbird
  12.0.1+build1-0ubuntu0.11.04.1, as well as with unity-2d
  3.8.4.1-0ubuntu1.2 (in ubuntu-security-proposed) and thunderbird
  13.0.1+build1-0ubuntu0.11.04.1(in ubuntu-mozilla-security).

  I *do not* see this bug with thunderbird 3.1.9+nobinonly-0ubuntu4 (in
  the Natty release pocket), nor do I see it with thunderbird
  13.0.1+build1-0ubuntu0.11.10.1 in Oneiric.