Architecture: i386
Date: Sun Apr 17 22:31:40 2011
MachineType: LENOVO 7449C4G
ProcEnviron:
 LANGUAGE=pl_PL:en
 LANG=pl_PL.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
ProcKernelCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/vmlinuz-2.6.38-8-generic
root=/dev/mapper/hostname-root ro splash quiet vt.handoff=7
SourcePackage: udev
dmi.bios.date: 09/03/2009
dmi.bios.vendor: LENOVO
dmi.bios.version: 7WET59WW (3.09 )
dmi.board.name: 7449C4G
dmi.board.vendor: LENOVO
dmi.board.version: Not Available
dmi.chassis.asset.tag: No Asset Information
dmi.chassis.type: 10
dmi.chassis.vendor: LENOVO
dmi.chassis.version: Not Available
dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnLENOVO:bvr7WET59WW(3.09):bd09/03/2009:svnLENOVO:pn7449C4G:pvrThinkPadX200Tablet:rvnLENOVO:rn7449C4G:rvrNotAvailable:cvnLENOVO:ct10:cvrNotAvailable:
dmi.product.name: 7449C4G
dmi.product.version: ThinkPad X200 Tablet
dmi.sys.vendor: LENOVO

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-bug i386 natty
--
X200 tablet after screen rotation pointer x and y axis not changed
Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.