** Changed in: glade
       Status: New => Won't Fix

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to glade-3 in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/337906

Title:
  Make DevHelp links able to use different language documentation e.g.
  PyGTK vs C)

Status in Glade Interface Designer:
  Won't Fix
Status in The GLADE 2 GUI Builder (obsolete):
  Invalid
Status in “glade-3” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: glade-3

  Hi, I have installed Glade 3.4.5 and Devhelp 0.21 on Ubuntu 8.10
  When I was creating an interface using Glade, I discovered a little button in 
the right lower part of the screen that shows me the documentation about the 
widget I'm selecting (a window, an horizontal box, a button etc.). 
Unfortunately it doesn't show me the documentation I want to see: it shows me 
the documentation on the widget for the c programming language, instead of the 
pygtk for python. If I want to find out the pygtk documentation, I have to 
search it in the index but the redirect was created to avoid this. Maybe 
possible solutions could be: 1) let the user select the wanted documentation to 
redirect (gtk+ documentation for c, pygtk documentation for python) 2)let the 
user delete the unwanted documentation

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/glade/+bug/337906/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to