Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: flashplugin-nonfree (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.

  adobe flash plugin hangs when asking for video/audio permission
  [latest 13.04]

Status in “flashplugin-nonfree” package in Ubuntu:

  In both Chromium and Firefox, and on more than one website (I was
  trying web meeting software, including openmeetings and one commercial
  service that is entirely web-based), the web page hangs when a little
  window  pops up to ask about permission to access the video camera and
  microphone.  The accept and reject buttons do nothing, and the page is
  unresponsive. Killing the tab does close the page.

  It seems I cannot use flash-based interfaces to my video and
  microphone.

  Package: flashplugin-installer 11.2.202.275ubuntu0.12.10.1