language-pack-tg has existed for a long time, so moving to the installer
to offer this language in the selection screen.

** Package changed: langpack-locales (Ubuntu) => ubiquity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to langpack-locales in Ubuntu.

  Tajik Language Support

Status in “ubiquity” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  Currently we keep working on Tajik (tgk/tg) translations for Ubuntu
  and have good statistics for translated files. To test our recent
  translations and improve any found errors we have downloaded Ubuntu
  13.04 (Raring Ringtail) Daily Build on April 17, 2013 at
  http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/ and Tajik language in
  not listed for the Installation process. Could you please, create an
  Ubuntu language pack for Tajik and also list Tajik Language for the
  installation option.

  Thank you,
  Victor Ibragimov
  ---