** Changed in: postgresql-common (Debian)

Packages, which is subscribed to postgresql-common in Ubuntu.

  man pages missing

Status in “postgresql-common” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “postgresql-common” package in Debian:

  I updated to 13.04 yesterday. Man pages for postgresql are not
  installed correctly. I have tried to purge and reinstall the entire
  postgresql installation, but it produces the same effect. I get this:

  me@pinguino ~]$ man psql
  No manual entry for psql
  See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.

  The same goes for all the other binaries in the package, like pg_dump
  etc...