Public bug reported:

Adobe Flash Plugin libflashplayer.so 11.2.202.285ubuntu0.13.04.1 flash
content (e.g. videos) shows wrong colors. YouTube playback starts and
sound works but video has wrong colors. Since Adobe will only continue
to provide security updates I have moved to the Pepper Flash (PPAPI)
plugin with Google Chrome and Chromium
(https://launchpad.net/~skunk/+archive/pepper-flash).

about:plugins (firefox -version Mozilla Firefox 21.0)

Shockwave Flash

    File: libflashplayer.so
    Version: 11,2,202,285
    State: Enabled
    Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202

Reproducible: always

** Affects: flashplugin-nonfree (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.

  Flash 11.2 plugin shows wrong colors

Status in “flashplugin-nonfree” package in Ubuntu: