Ubuntu 13.04

Still the same problem.  PLEASE CAN SOMEONE FIX THIS !!!!!

Solution Brandon Bell in bug 1053443 does NOT work.

Workaround works bart (bart-wp) wrote on
2013-02-18:https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/PDF_as_Standard_Print_Job_Format

In LibreOffice you can set the Print Format to Postscript. When i do
that i can print to a Bizhub c360. With pdf set as Format it causes the
Printer to freez up.

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 12.10 cups fails printing to Kyocera Minolta 283

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:

  I have a problem printing from my Ubuntu 12.10 installation.

  Initially printing to a Minolta 283 bizhub hanged the printer for some
  reason.

  I used the linux driver suppied by Konica Minolta.  This driver worked
  fine with 11.10

  Installed with cups adming with a network printer using:

  socket://10.1.1.20:9100

  Printer install and everything looks fine except when printing the
  printer freezes.