Public bug reported:

To reproduce:

install xfig (sudo apt-get install xfig)

open xfig --- then try to draw a circle with dashed line (choose the
circle, select the dash line in the row below the main screen, click in
the canvas to draw). The Xorg ser4ver crashes and You are back to login.

The first time it happened apport created a report, but then did not
open the browser to submit it --- so I am sending this by hand; will
attach the report if I can (it's 12M compressed). I am attaching a
version without core dump, ask me if you need the full one.

It could be related to bad rendering of filled area:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1177535
Or maybe a regression:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/553647

All the data in the attached file; nevertheless, this is a -intel
driver. Ubuntu 13.04 with gnome-shell.

Thanks

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Tags: regression-release

** Attachment added: "Xorg_crash_no_core.txt.gz"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1184085/+attachment/3686341/+files/Xorg_crash_no_core.txt.gz

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  Xorg server crashes when drawing dashed circles

Status in “xorg-server” package in Ubuntu: