** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 412862
   AOD250 microphone problem
   built in microphone on my acer aspire one d250 doesnt work

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Front Mic not working in Acer Aspire D250

Status in “alsa-driver” package in Ubuntu:

  Microphone does not work, only works when external mic is plugged in.

  Running Jaunty Ubuntu Netbook remix
  Release:      9.04

  Kernel
  Linux aspirenova 2.6.28-12-generic #43-Ubuntu SMP Fri May 1 19:27:06 UTC 2009
i686 GNU/Linux

  Audio Device
  00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition
Audio Controller (rev 02)

  What other information should I give on this issue?