** Attachment added: "dmesg from boot"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/1185893/+attachment/3692448/+files/dmesg.gz

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

  [GM42] Screen flickering due to false SVIDEO detection

Status in “xserver-xorg-video-intel” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  [Report]

  After logging in and boot time screen flickers multiple times.
  Flickering also after showng notification of connecting with wi-fi
  network first time. Same problems was on 12.04 while wine applications
  was working (but I've not tested wine apps on 13.04 yet).

  Video record of issue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdgMgHHaW74

  Powersave quirck from that bug
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-
  intel/+bug/538648 is not working for me.

  I have HP Probook 4510s D40 AM5. Ubuntu 13.04 (32-bit).

  I made research with google and found pretty much similar problems but not
exactly as my. Like that:
  http://www.kubuntuforums.net/archive/index.php/t-58588.html
  http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=106061
  and many bugs on launchpad of course.