** Changed in: ayatana-design

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  [UIFe] Window list in right click context menu should indicate the
  focused window

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity:
  Fix Committed
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 13.04

  When we right click on a launcher's icon which has 2 or more windows
  open, we now have a list of open windows we may switch focus to.

  If the current focused window is in this list, it should be
  highlighted already. Some apps have the same name in the title bar and
  it is sometimes hard to tell which item in the list is the other
  window you are trying to give focus to.

  Example:

  2 Chrome windows open, call it Window A and Window B.
  Window B has focus.
  Right click on chrome's launcher.

  Current behavior:
      Window A